The Manhattan


244 East 86th Street, New York, NY
Yorkville 

This award winning historic building, built in 1879, is located on the high-traffic retail corner of 86th Street and 2nd Avenue. The Manhattan was the city's first pre-war elevator building on the Upper East Side.

Originally designed by renowned architect Charles W. Clinton, SBD transformed the dilapidated half-vacant property into a 33-unit luxury rental building with doorman in one of the most coveted retail locations in the city. The retail spaces currently house Cold Stone Creamery, Aveda Salon, The Vitamin Shoppe, Go Sushi, Piazza Pizza and Gothic Furniture.

Upper_East_Side_NYC.jpg